- Pacific Rim: Full Official Trailer
- Pacific… Umm, Atlantic… How Many Rims Are There?
- Rotting in Chicago
- Legendary Rises from the Tomb
- Embed Yourself in the Moment: Embedded
- Reality Has Shifted: We Have Pacific Rim
- New Creature Feature: Demon
- Bunyip: An Ocker Shocker
- Watch out, Jaws! Robocroc is Coming!
- Queen Crab: Rampage Sequences
TopicsAnimation Apocalypse Books Comics Cryptozoology Daikaiju Demons Dinosaurs Exploitation films Fantasy Film Fraudulent information Ghosts Giant Bugs Giant Monsters Giant Squids Godzilla Graphic novels Horror Humour Independent film Interviews It's True! Really! Japanese Kaiju Search-Robot Avery Lake Monsters Mecha Monsters in general News Pictorial art Posters Preview Retro Review Robots Science Fiction Teaser Todd Tennant Trailers TV Update Weekend Fright Flick Weird stuff Where's the Film? Zombies
Category Archives: Essay
An Essay on a Globular Sub-genre by Robert Hood Given that violation of physical norms (being giant-sized, three-headed, lizard-scaled, part-snake/bat/bear/lion/dragon/Bobo-the-Clown, you name it) is one of the defining attributes of a monster, it’s not surprising that some of the most … Continue reading
An Overview of H.P. Lovecraft’s Cthulhu Mythos on Film Few filmmakers have been successful in translating New England horror writer H.P. Lovecraft’s dense, adjective-driven tales of Elder Gods, Great Old Ones and the Horrors That Lurk Just the Other Side … Continue reading