Want to amuse yourself while preparing for the zombie apocalypse to start? This is for zombie geeks everywhere…
- Plush Zombie can be ripped apart in various ways
- All limbs and head are removable and interchangeable
- Torso can be pulled apart to reveal intestines
- Zombie holds a tiny plush brain snack in his right hand
- 12″ in Length
- Exclusive product designed and manufactured by ThinkGeek
- Choking Hazard – Small Parts. Not suitable for Children under 3 years. This is an Adult toy.
What can I say? Well … except this:
Zombie Haiku by Ryan Mecum
A history of the zombie apocalypse… in haiku!
Lying on the road,
a few ate until they burst.
I eat what burst out.
Not to mention the inevitable:
Brains, BRAINS, BRains, brains, BRAINS.
BRaiNS, brains, Brains, BRAINS, BRains, brains, BRAINS.
BRAINS, BRains, brains, BRAINS, brains.
Undead Backbrain has had a giant monster limerick contest already. This might be a good time to have a zombie haiku contest! Watch for details soon!
Source: via Jason Fischer