- When Animals Attack: The Book of the Films
- Metamorphosis Undergoes a Metamorphosis
- An Unexpected Chat with Alex Caine
- Yi zhong: Monsters … the Fear of Rats and Elevators
- Music To Die By: Indie Schlock Soundtracks (Part 1)
- Who Says the Space Monsters Must Die?
- It’s Never Gonna Be Safe To Go Back In The Water…
- Rise of the Vorehemoth and the Reign of the Vore King
- Space Monster Numagirasu is Coming
- Mega Shark’s Attack on Titan
- Exploitation films
- Fraudulent information
- Giant Bugs
- Giant Monsters
- Giant Squids
- Graphic novels
- Independent film
- It's True! Really!
- Kaiju Search-Robot Avery
- Lake Monsters
- Monsters in general
- Pictorial art
- Science Fiction
- Todd Tennant
- Weekend Fright Flick
- Weird stuff
- Where's the Film?
Tag Archives: Cretaceous period
Who Said Fictional Kaiju Are Unbelievable?
Some of Godzilla’s mates may have been strange — and the monsters that Ultraman regularly wrestles with may cross the “strange” boundary into outright bizarre — but the real-world Quetzalcoatlus northropi — a winged critter from the Cretaceous period — … Continue reading
Posted in Cryptozoology, Giant Monsters, It's True! Really! Tagged Cretaceous period, pterosaur, Q the winged serpent, quetz, science 1 Comment