- Pacific Rim: Full Official Trailer
- Pacific… Umm, Atlantic… How Many Rims Are There?
- Rotting in Chicago
- Legendary Rises from the Tomb
- Embed Yourself in the Moment: Embedded
- Reality Has Shifted: We Have Pacific Rim
- New Creature Feature: Demon
- Bunyip: An Ocker Shocker
- Watch out, Jaws! Robocroc is Coming!
- Queen Crab: Rampage Sequences
TopicsAnimation Apocalypse Books Comics Cryptozoology Daikaiju Demons Dinosaurs Exploitation films Fantasy Film Fraudulent information Ghosts Giant Bugs Giant Monsters Giant Squids Godzilla Graphic novels Horror Humour Independent film Interviews It's True! Really! Japanese Kaiju Search-Robot Avery Lake Monsters Mecha Monsters in general News Pictorial art Posters Preview Retro Review Robots Science Fiction Teaser Todd Tennant Trailers TV Update Weekend Fright Flick Weird stuff Where's the Film? Zombies
Tag Archives: found footage
A Backbrain Exclusive In the past I’ve expressed a certain ambivalence when it comes to camera-verité style movies (as I like to call them), sometimes referred to as “found footage” — you know, those rampantly kinetic, hand-held exercises in pretend … Continue reading
Dinosaurs depicted via the “found footage” technique have been making themselves apparent lately. In September the Backbrain drew your attention to The Dinosaur Project (US-2012; dir. Sid Bennett)– an in-production “lost world” movie filmed in a “found footage” (or camera … Continue reading