- When Animals Attack: The Book of the Films
- Metamorphosis Undergoes a Metamorphosis
- An Unexpected Chat with Alex Caine
- Yi zhong: Monsters … the Fear of Rats and Elevators
- Music To Die By: Indie Schlock Soundtracks (Part 1)
- Who Says the Space Monsters Must Die?
- It’s Never Gonna Be Safe To Go Back In The Water…
- Rise of the Vorehemoth and the Reign of the Vore King
- Space Monster Numagirasu is Coming
- Mega Shark’s Attack on Titan
- Exploitation films
- Fraudulent information
- Giant Bugs
- Giant Monsters
- Giant Squids
- Graphic novels
- Independent film
- It's True! Really!
- Kaiju Search-Robot Avery
- Lake Monsters
- Monsters in general
- Pictorial art
- Science Fiction
- Todd Tennant
- Weekend Fright Flick
- Weird stuff
- Where's the Film?
Tag Archives: faux trailer
There’s a New Bug in Town
There’s a new bug in town — and though he doesn’t sound nearly as glamorous as the giant ants from Them!, he does get the attention of the local gals. He’s an earwig — a giant earwig — and what … Continue reading
VelociPastor: Is This a Movie You Want to See?
Here’s an unusual blend of subgenres. It’s American Werewolf in London meets Jurassic Park (or maybe Carnosaur), with more than a dash of The Incredible Hulk! It’s The Exorcist sequel we never saw, where the conflicted priest becomes a superhero … Continue reading
Posted in Dinosaurs, Exploitation films, Film, Horror, Where's the Film? Tagged faux trailer, velocipastor, weredinosaur 12 Comments